Friday, October 23, 2009

"Let's Jump!"


About a month ago, My good friend and former roommate in Mexico, Liz and I were sitting at a bridal luncheon of our good friend Monica. It was after all the food had been served, our mani's and pedi's were done, and we were just chilling out playing some games. She looks over at me, looks out at the HUGE trampoloine and says to me "I really just want to go JUMP on that!" and to which I of course responded "well then lets go girl!" We both jumped up from our seats, ran through the sliding glass doors, kicked off our heels and before anyone could even process what had just happened we were jumping high in the air! I love this picture and the story behind it. You probably couldn't guess how significant this moment was unless you knew both Liz and I personally. To me this picture captures the beauty of our friendship and freedom. You see Liz and I are very oppisite in so many ways, there are many things we have had to work through, challenges we faced together, tears we have cried together, but through it all what I love the most is the laughter we share together and how we have learned to just love one another for who we are. It's a beautiful thing to have a friendship like ours, because we can constantly challenge each other in our stregnths and weaknesses.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aw, that's precious.

Monica said...

tasha. beauifully said. blog again :)